Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pita Chips


I purchased these from costco, which means I had far more than one can eat by oneself! They're an italian herb flavored pita pocket which, after some thought, sounded like they would be quite tasty as a chip! So I decided to give it a shot. I didn't even know where to begin, so I should have googled it...but I didn't. I just preheated the oven and gave it a shot! Here is what I came up with! 


Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
Take the pita pocket apart and cut into four triangles
Spritz with pam on each side of pita triangle
Bake for four minutes, flip and bake for three-four more minutes, or until golden and crunchy. 
Dip in salsa, hummus, or any other of your favorite chip dips...or just eat plain - either way they are tasty!



6 comments:

Bali Hotes and Resorts said...

Amazing blog and good content, beautifull graet

dịch vụ bất động sản said...

http://dichvubdsnet.blogspot.com/

Naum Franpos said...

Wow very entertaining post. Ive notice that there are many
How to get 1300 Number
that giving to a business to give them many clients. Most busineses are using smart numbers to easily remember by their clients. Thanks

Ankur said...


Nice,
Thanks for your great informations, working in, URDUTAHZEEB, ASIAN AFFAIRS.

Try to post best informations like this always

Art world: Van Gogh and Japan: a mutual love affair


Cenik Darmayoga said...

Hi dear friends.. Please kindly visit www.maldiveshotelsdiscount.com

Biker Leather Jackets said...

Great idea, I am going to try that with the kids today for some healthy snack options. Thank you.