I think you can put anything in a crescent roll and it would be delicious. Those people at Pillsbury have got to be in love with pinterest for releasing this discovery; I know I am in love with them both!
- 3 chicken breasts (more or less depending on how much you want)
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 roll crescent rolls
- Cook chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- Cook broccoli
- Mix chicken, broccoli, and cheese together
- Unroll crescent rolls and press creases together
- Spread mixture in the middle of the crescent rolls
- Cut angled strips to the sides of the mixture, fold over and press together on top
- Sprinkle rosemary on top
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
This recipe can be as quick as you want it to be. I boiled chicken, but you could also use leftover chicken, cook extra chicken from another dish, bbq the chicken, or bake it in the oven. Whatever way you choose doesn't matter, just make sure it is cooked before it goes in.