Saturday, January 21, 2012

peanut butter chocolate treat

 I'm sure you were thinking "what did she do with those other 4 crescent rolls!?!" Well do not fear, nothing goes to waste in this house! I just knew I wouldn't be able to finish up 8 hot dog links, and had another recipe idea to try so I used the other half for these delicious treats:


One bite of this and I was in HEAVEN. I love anything that has peanut butter and chocolate in it, and I love anything warm on a cold winter day; the combination of the 2 was simply majestic. 


Ingredients for 1 treat:
  • 1 crescent triangle (that's kind of contradictory, eh?)
  • 3 hershey rectangles 
  • 1/2 tbsp peanut butter 

Picture directions (scroll to bottom for non picture directions):

Unroll all the crescent rolls & preheat the oven to 375

spread peanut butter on triangle and put chocolate on top



roll up triangle

roll into ball between palms

gently, flatten out with palm of hand

set timer to 11 minutes

pull out and enjoy!

Directions: 

  •  Unroll all the crescent rolls & preheat the oven to 375
  • spread peanut butter on triangle and put chocolate on top
  • roll up triangle
  • roll into ball between palms
  • gently, flatten out with palm of hand
  • set timer to 11 minutes
  • pull out and enjoy!

1 comment:

Kayla Straining said...

MMMMM.. Yum! That looks delicious!