Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Years Resolutions...

I don't really have many resolutions this year, I mean I always have goals in mind, but there's nothing that I said starting THIS year I WILL do this. I'm not sure why I don't do it, I think it is great for those who do (except for those who crowd my gym). My only problem with it is I often make so many that I forget about them.

Last year I made a pretty hefty list of resolutions and unknowingly did a pretty good job at sticking to them. 30 pounds lighter (but I forgot about the whole no unrealistic goals portion...oops), authentic friendships, blogging, cooking, picture taking, budgeting (ehhh not really, but Keith has pretty much whipped me into shape!), A's in classes - graduating with a 4.0 in my program.

check,
check,
check.

So what could I possibly resolve for this year? It's simple...do more of the good stuff, and less of the bad stuff. Open for you own interpretation, but it works for me.


p.s. this makes me chuckle


2 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

They apparently used me as a model for that cartoon...I'm quite the pear.

Erin Finney said...

No wonder I like you so much, my favorite fruit is a pear! :)