Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year's Eve

All this commotion about jobs and recipes and all that jazz and I forgot to share what I did on NYE! How could I forget? (P.S. happy new year!) Some of you know my wedding is booked for next NYE at The Seville, part of the package included (thanks to Keith's swift sales talking) tickets for us to enjoy their NYE party. We convinced our friends Matt and Mary to get tickets and join us, and after a little convincing they agreed! We had a great time overall, and it was really cool to get a little mini "preview" of what my big celebration will be like next year. 

[Matt and Mary]

[Me and Keith]

[Cheers!]

[look how big that shrimp is (YUCK!)]

[the four of us with our party gear] 

[happy new year!]

There were a few minor things that I plan to bring up to our planner (minor, but still need to be addressed, i.e. cleanliness of the bathroom) and that was nice to know ahead of time. But overall, it was so much fun! I ate WAY too much food, but it was so good, I just couldn't help it! We danced, we laughed, we ate, and we had a great time! 

No comments: