Monday, December 5, 2011

Celebrating Friends

The real reason we went down to Disney in November was to celebrate our best friends getting married! We love Matt and Mary so much and are so happy for them, and are so thankful they asked us to take part in this special day! 

The rehearsal dinner at the polynesian was PHENOMENAL! It is like a Brazilian steak house, but with MUCH more food (if you can even imagine that)! 
[the 4 of us]

[Keith and I at dinner]

The next morning we were up and primping for the big day

[loving my hair!]

[I love this pic I snapped of Mary, I think it's cool how 
her veil is covering the "bride" on her sweatshirt!]

[the girls!]

[Mary's dress]

[glowing with beauty!!!]

[in the limo riding to get pictures taken]

[I love this picture of Keith and I!]

[All of us in the limo after the ceremony]

[look who came to join the party!]

[dancing the night away!]

[Minnie and Me!!!]

[Dancing with Mickey!]



[With the 2 happy couples ;)]

[Us girls dancing!]


What a fun night!!!!




No comments: