Tuesday, November 1, 2011

thankful!

Well,  had great intentions to blog this weekend but my computer has decided to have some issues and I am stuck using my 'smart' phone which is beyond annoying.

I had great intentions of doing a 30 days of thanks where each day I blog about something am thankful for!

Today it is my beloved's birthday so felt was only appropriate to tell you all how thankful I am for him! I could list all the reasons, and go on and on, but quite frankly I am over this 'smart' phone. So I will keep it simple - I am thankful for Keith to take care of me and care for me.

Gobble gobble - 23 days!!



1 comment:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

I am swamped with conferences and so blogging everyday is too much, at least this week.

So I may wait and do a week of thankful over Thanksgiving break!

Wimping out, but something has to give. I'm thankful, just not putting it on the blogosphere!