Saturday, September 17, 2011

Shoe Style Saturday


[North Face Base Camp Slip-On]

I've decided to link up today for shoe style Saturday since Keith bought me some new shoes this week :) While you may think this is sweet, as I really do, what you have to understand is there are probably less than 3 pairs of shoes I own that Keith doesn't think are "hideous". I don't really care, and being the stylish one in the relationship (let's be real, socks and sandals are about as classy as Keith gets, no kidding) I rarely take offense to this. 

But every-so-often, Keith comes across something he would love to see me wear and I think would fit well into my wardrobe. Then, before I know it, I have it. These shoes were first spotted at Clark's in downtown Naperville. Being that it is Clark's, they were a little out of the budget. BUT with a groupon to shoebuy.com and a discount on the website, we were able to get them for a much more reasonable price. They are SO comfortable, soft, supportive, and cute! They're great casual slip-ons which is always a must have for fall! This picture is of one foot (obviously) and I hope to get another of the two as well as the inside of the shoe so you can see just how cute they are, when we go out tonight!

Happy shoe style Saturday!



5 comments:

DaenelT said...

Those are so cute! I love Clark's (I have two pair that I wear all the time). Thank you so much for linking up, I really do appreciate it.

melody-mae said...

I love those shoes!

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

My one pair of Clark's shoes are the most UNCOMFORTABLE pair of shoes I own! What's wrong with my feet.

Hm...

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

I just linked your post to my late to the shoe thing post...

Erin Finney said...

Thank you all! I was slightly apprehensive at first, but I am absolutely in LOVE with them!