Sunday, September 4, 2011

Birthday Weekend



 Every year I anxiously await my gift card from the Vera Bradley outlet. They send you $20 on your birthday, seriously, my favorite freebie!! I finally received it, so this weekend I headed to the outlet mall and got the purse that I have been longing for!

Here we are: 

Then, I headed out to see Keith...For weeks now, we have been visiting Hyvee, walking around, sampling what they have, and enjoying their sales. Every time we go there we walk past the bakery and I start to drool. Seriously. So, Keith promised me that for my birthday he would buy me a cake from there. This is the one I picked, and let me tell you - it was deadly delicious!!! Their bakery is completely from scratch and you can definitely taste the difference. YUM!!!

No comments: