Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lake Geneva

We had another groupon to use, for another boat tour...so off to Lake Geneva we went for a cocktail cruise around the Lake!


[There's our boat, from a distance]

[So pretty]


[Waiting to get onto the boat - Keith says "take my picture!"]


[I love this picture, and I love my outfit!]


[And there were fireworks to finish off the night!]

The captain pulled us into the perfect view and just let us sit and watch them. Apparently, it's a private family who puts on the show every weekend! What a great night :)

2 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Did you post all these at one and then post date the posts?

I'm in Lake Geneva now. We thought about a cruise, but it's so cold here!

Erin Finney said...

Hehe yes, I sure did!

It was really fun and we met some great people too who knew a lot about the history of who lived where. I would recommend it on a warmer day! :)