Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Surprise! (well, not really)

I don't feel like typing much today, I'm laying on the couch watching 19 Kids and Counting (insert smirky comment here, but seriously, any woman who can maintain composure while raising 19 children of various ages is a woman to be respected!) while I really SHOULD be cleaning the house in preparation for my mom getting to town next Monday. But I'm not, and I know it will get done, but only if I get up off of this oh so comfortable couch...remember this post, from Memorial Day weekend? I'm not sure if you caught it, but I mentioned something about a few purchases that were made that weekend, and they have arrived!!! Can you guess what they are? (see afore mentioned comment about comfortable couch...)

Well, if you haven't figured it out already, we bought a new couch! 
We found a steal of a deal over Memorial Day Weekend that we just couldn't pass up!

 and a new chair for my office!!! I feel so spoiled :)

4 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Is the couch slippery?

Erin Finney said...

Not really, it is for the dogs (not our dogs, Keith's neighbors' air is broken so we are hosting them for a bit) but not for us humans :)

Maggie said...

Kick jack off the new couch!

Erin Finney said...

Ah, not a big deal! He was such a good boy for me! I had fun hanging out with them all day, and I think it made Keith want to get a dog even more than before! :)