Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Philly Cheese Steak

Philly Cheese Steak - OH MY GOODNESS, SO, SO, GOOD!

[look how pretty!]

 [buns in the oven!]


 [Cooking the veggies - 1 onion, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper]


 [this is my favorite serving bowl - $0.99 at goodwill!]

 [Marinaded steak sizzling in pan]


[Bread after being covered with butter, garlic, and taco seasoning mixture]

 [nom, nom, nom]



[Dinner is served!]

The only thing I altered from the original recipe was using fresh garlic instead of garlic powder. I chopped up 2 cloves instead of 1 and then split it between the two places it was needed.

3 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Girl, schedule your posts so they don't all show up in one day!

;)

Erin Finney said...

haha, here's the problem...I usually only have one night to do all my previous posts, so I just write them and schedule them on the day I would have liked to have post them. hehe :)...thanks for reading regardless of my poor posting times :)

webdesign said...

wow i like that all.....
=============
non voice projects