Saturday, June 4, 2011

Here I am, don't you worry!

I have been neglecting my blog, and I do apologize...but, it was for a really good and exciting reason! I don't have time and I'm far too tired to update everything right now, so I'm going to post a good blog tomorrow and just check in for shoe style saturday today! 


I love my Mary Jane Crocs. Most people think they are tacky, but I really don't care, I love them. And they were perfect for my days activity today, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to wear them :)




2 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

I posted shoes too, but no Dani! I think she had to go to her aunt's funeral...

DaenelT said...

Yay for shoes that make you happy (I have my "ugly" shoes too and I'll always wear them. Thank you again for participating, I really do appreciate it.