Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yum!

After church, lunch with Keith's mom, a full afternoon of cleaning, scrubbing, Keith's house, a trip to menards, helping Keith with the garage door opener, and an emotional encounter of making homemade pizza (will elaborate based on the response of a complaint filed this evening), I decided I deserved a treat!

Homemade chocolate chip cookie bars, still warm, vanilla ice cream, caramel, and chocolate sauce on top. 

[YUM!]

Now, it is 8:30 and I am ready for bed! *Sigh* the life of a 22.5 year old!

2 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Why are you not fat?

:)

Erin Finney said...

You're too kind! I may not be fat per se, but, I could stand to lose a few! ;)

I do only eat treats in moderation, and count calories monday through friday...letting myself have a little leeway on the weekends for delicacies such as these!

:)