Sunday, May 1, 2011

Whoa, hold the phone; it's may already?

Well, I suppose I owe you all an update....

I haven't been up to much...not many activities, but lots of cooking, baking, and homework!

I'm about to enter my last week of finals (I student teach in the fall and then am done!) and am excited with how everything is panning out into play.

I received my student teaching placement - 2nd grade in a Naperville school. The teacher seems absolutely wonderful, I am so excited to learn from her, and the others I will interact with next year. Thankful for great things, and hoping for many more to share!

In about 2 weeks Keith and I are heading to South Carolina to celebrate my cousin Mark's wedding day, I can't wait! Not only to celebrate the wedding, but also because I haven't seen my parents since Christmas (the longest span of time without them since they have moved!).

I can't wait to put my new camera to the test, and will share pictures with you when I return! (I may update before then, but no guarantees!)

1 comment:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Where have you been placed for student teaching?