1 red pepper, chopped
1 yellow pepper, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 bag of carrots, diced
1 chuck roast
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup of red wine
- Put peppers, onion, and carrots in crock pot.
- Put 1 tbsp of olive oil in pan, turn on medium heat for about 30-60 seconds
- Rub chuck roast with salt, pepper and italian seasoning
- Put chuck roast in pan and sear (turn both sides brown)
- Add 1/2 cup red wine and let it sit for 3-5 minutes
- Put all of this into crock pot
- Set on high for 3 hours, low on 2 hours, or low for 8 hours (make sure meat is cooked all the way through)
Serve and enjoy!