Saturday, February 12, 2011

ZED 451 - Valentine's Day Dinner

Well, since quitting my job I assumed I wouldn't get any flowers...as last year I received a bouquet at work the three days leading up to Valentine's day. So, when I walked into dinner and lead to the table with these on them:

Turns out Keith conspired with my good friend James, who lives in the city, to have the flowers delivered to his apartment and have him deliver it to the restaurant (Keith didn't trust the restaurant workers!) how incredibly adorable is that?!?!

We went to ZED 451 for dinner, just like we did last year and enjoyed absolutely scrumptious endless amounts of meat and cheese and salads...mmm my mouth is watering as I think about it!

[Here we are after dinner - can you tell we're stuffed!]

[and here we are waiting for the valet to bring the car back...]
[and here we are waiting for the valet to bring the car back...]
[and here we are waiting for the valet to bring the car back...]

No comments: