Friday, February 25, 2011

I am not a lost soul!

I am so sorry to all my blogging friends for the neglect in posting...here is a quick update on things that are happening:

I quit my job!! Woohoo!!!! This was a huge accomplishment for me, I am not good at quitting things, I'm not good about putting myself first and I'm definitely not okay with letting people down; so this was a big accomplishment for me. I decided that I really just wanted to put more effort into my schooling...

WELL 2 weeks out of my job and I have yet to have a day to relax! I have had non stop babysitting jobs and tons of homework! But it has been so awesome and I really wouldn't want it any other way! And don't worry, in between I have still given my boyfriend time to spoil me for Valentine's day...and I promise that post is to follow...well not really follow -- I'm going to blog according to the date the event actually happened so that when I reread this in five years I remember the actual dates.

Happy Reading!

No comments: