Monday, February 14, 2011

Chicago Auto Show

What a way to spend Valentine's Day! No, I really mean it! I love the auto show, I love looking at the cars and picking out my favorites...plus, Keith gets so excited about looking at them all it is so adorable and the highlight of the activity.



[on the trolley going to the auto show]

[me in my dream car ;)]

[Keith's pick (no, I'm not kidding)]

[this mini van can fit a motorcycle in the back!! Great for RSI!]

[the car I actually picked out for myself]

[Keith trying to figure out how he can afford to get me it ;)]

[here it is - a crossover!]

[mater!]

[lightning mcqueen!!]

[the Blackhawks' car]


What a wonderful weekend it was :)


1 comment:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

How do they get all the Blackhawks in that little car?

;)