Friday, December 31, 2010

A good deal and a good treat!

I recently enrolled in Dunkin' Donuts' perks program...mostly because I like their coffee so when run out of Starbuck's gift cards (a major perk to being a teacher is the amount of these I get per year) or I let myself stray from the gas station coffee (the cheapest coffee you can buy already made) I will go to Dunkin' Donuts to splurge on a cup o' joe!

Anyways, after signing up for their perks program I was very excited to find a coupon for a free medium drink in my inbox! Let me tell you - their medium drink is HUGE!
[told you so]

So go here and join and get a free drink! Even if you don't go there often - it's still a free drink!!!

2 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

Promise me you recycle all those cups...

Erin Finney said...

I promise! My work just started recycling so I bring them there...for hot drinks I bring my own cup though! My mom house me one of those cool Starbucks look-a-like cups for hot drinks, that is reusable, for Christmas too!