Friday, December 24, 2010

Waiting for Santa!

It's been a great day so far! Plane ride went according to schedule...minus my over planning which lead us to sit in the airport for about 2 hours...hehe, funny? We landed and headed over to Keith's favorite place - Whataburger! Then we headed to Christmas Eve service with my parents; it's so great to see that they have become so well connected into a church family.

Afterwards, we came home and ate some homemade pizza - Dad's specialty - and took some pictures (of course) followed by me kicking Keith's butt in scrabble (again).



[Here we are posing in front of the Christmas tree!]
(please look how awesome my legs look haha)

[Scott and Alexa wanted one too...okay, so really
only Alexa did, but Scott was a good sport!]

[Lacey's hiding spot]

[We are all ready for Santa!]

2 comments:

Natalie said...

you play scrabble?? let's play scrabble next time i see you!!!

(p.s. i'm catching up on all your blogs-almost done! i just don't have much to say :-S)

Erin Finney said...

Haha! I've been meaning to reply to the comment on this for a while - I don't think I could win playing scrabble with you, but I'm up for the challenge. Under one condition - no foreign words allowed (especially no warlock)! :)