Wednesday, December 1, 2010

day 4: a picture of something you'd like to do again

This was a really hard one to pick...I'm not very picky when it comes to activities, I just like to do stuff!

I was torn between 2 things, so, since this is MY blog after all, I decided I could post them both!

The first was an activity from summer vacation - downtown Minneapolis. Everyone I talked with after vacation knows that while I am so glad I went to the mall of America for the day I wish I had planned more time to spend in downtown Minneapolis! We found this great dueling piano bar where I fell in love with dueling pianos and ate at this great steak restaurant...definitely a place I would like to go back to!



The second, is Galveston and the Gulf of Mexico....so warm, so relaxing and so many good memories!!

No comments: