Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Santa was so good to me! He must have known that I got straight A's this semester!

[KitchenAid pasta maker attachments!!!!]

[Keith and Me with our stockings]

[For some reason, Keith thought he could actually WEAR the stocking....]

[Alexa and I have matching slippers!]

[Even Bucky got a gift!]

[Scott with his map of the Boundary Waters,
where he and Dad canoed together one summer]

[Wonder where I get the thumb's up pose from?]

[Mom and Dad got the best gifts of all - pictures of ME!]
(no, I'm not conceited, I just knew they would like it...hehe)

After opening presents, we just relaxed around the house and I made my first ever Christmas dinner! Then we, of course, took some more Christmas day pictures!

[What a happy family]

[And my little Lacey with her cute Santa costume on!]

No comments: