Monday, December 27, 2010

day 28: a picture of a friend and five facts you know about them

I had to think long and hard about who I was going to post...so I decided to choose someone who I know actually reads my blog on a fairly regular basis. Maggie is Keith's neighbor, who has become someone I would consider a good friend. We laugh, we talk life, we joke around about how ridiculous the men in our lives can be as well as gawk over how wonderful they can be.

[Maggie and me with the ice chicks]

1. She has one of the cutest little boys in the world
2. She enjoys crafty things just like me
3. She keeps Keith in line, since I'm not always around to do so.
4. She understands my addiction to Target, and soon will share my addiction to Hobby Lobby.
5. She's my favorite person to hang out with, on Mondays. :)

2 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

I'm trying to get to Hobby Lobby today, but I will never be addicted...I get hives when I go there for all the clutter and the crafty people hanging around.

I'm no craft visionary...

:)

Erin Finney said...

You're too funny! I love it there - it's the one store I enjoy getting lost in and just browsing. Plus, their deals are by far the best in the area!