Sunday, December 19, 2010

An apology with some tastey treats!

Maybe someday I'll be able to manage 2 blogs, go to school and work. Maybe someday I'll be able to find time to keep up with my blog and not post date and schedule blogs to make it seem like I'm as attentive to this as I would like to be. Maybe someday, but for now you're gonna have to enjoy what you get!

I've decided to just post my fun cooking experiments on this blog as opposed to on my other blog in hopes that you all (the few of you that there are) will enjoy the recipes as much as I do! To follow are the things I've been meaning to post but haven't had time, as I have been wrapped up in studying and all things Christmas that I have been momentarily popping in to post a picture or two and be on my way! So here is my apology for the neglect and some delectable treats for you to gaze upon.



[pumpkin bread!]











[YUM!]

No comments: