Sunday, November 28, 2010

day 1: a picture of yourself and 15 facts about your self

1. This picture perfectly describes me.
2. I was the first person in my family born outside of Canada, yet I still consider myself Canadian.
3. My best girlfriend, Natalie, and I have been friends for 19 years. She travels all around the world but when she comes home we still have sleepovers staying up late and giggling just like when we were younger.
4. My other best friend is also my boyfriend and I am pretty sure that's what makes our relationship work better than 95% of the other relationships I have seen.
5. My boyfriend and I go on activities, not dates.
6. Education is my passion.
7. I love reading and lately have found a special love for Shel Silverstein's poetry
8. I'm too realistic for my own good, but I still love pretending.
9.I have recently become addicted to scrap booking
10. I sleep with 4 animals and a blankie at night. Bunny, has been around the longest; Penguin, was kidnapped from Keith's house because he misses Bunny if they're not together; Monkey, was acquired just after my wisdom teeth were removed; and Alligator was a 1-year anniversary gift. Together, they make up my farm.
11. I love taking pictures
12. I love scented things
13. I use toilet paper for kleenex
14. I use powder fresh deoderant
15. I love lady bugs



1 comment:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

There's an interesting adult biography about Shel...