Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bob Saget

To celebrate Keith's birthday, last night we went to see Bob Saget's stand up comedy show at the Paramount Theater in Aurora. I grew up watching Full House, and when I say I grew up watching it, I mean every Sunday Natalie and I would watch Full House together, until we were well into Middle School...so to see this side of Bob Saget was...well a little weird. HILARIOUS, but weird!

Prior to the show, my hot friend, Maggie, and I decided to take a picture....
Prior to Bob Saget we went to The Roundhouse for appetizers and then walked over to the Paramount....on the way there Maggie proclaimed that she wished she could click her heels in the air....so I showed her how...and then....
which then lead to this...which is pretty much what Maggie and I do anytime we spend time together....
After that little adventure we headed inside...
[Hott, sassy Maggie]

[Me and Keith]
[Maggie and Frank]


And here's a little video that was taken by accident but I am sure it will be for your entertainment!

video

3 comments:

Maggie said...

the video, with sound, is awesome!! i love love love frank's "uhhh...uh-oh" at the end. and i said i was kinda-hot-ish :)

love you, dear!

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

I hear he's a smutty man!

Erin Finney said...

Maggie - It definitely added to it haha!

Ellen- he definitely was a little much for me...he was all over the place and while some of the things he said were funny I wouldn't say he was overall a funny guy...but it was still a good night, nonetheless!