Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Soap!

My life as a 22 year-old has succumb to this:

[automatic soap dispensers]

Yes, automatic soap dispensers. And I think this is the coolest thing in the world. You put your hand under it and out comes "magic soap" - Eddie (the cutest little boy who belongs to my good friend Maggie). And yes, I am just as amused as that little 2 year old is with this "magic soap".

The first time I got it was from CostCo and they had a sample of it and I was sold! So tonight I was at Target and they had them there - and they were on sale! If you buy the soap dispenser which comes with the dispenser, the refill and the batteries it needs (4 AA) you get a free refill with it! So for $10 you get all the previously stated items! Woohoo! I was so very excited that I called my mom, I texted my roommate and I am now blogging about it.

How pathetic; but you know what....it's the little things that really make me happy; and that is what life is all about!

No comments: