Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!! This is by far one of my favorite holidays...I love dressing up and this is really the only time that it is acceptable for a 22 year old to do so...Thankfully, we have good friends who enjoy this holiday just as much as we do (actually more) so we went to their new house for a Halloween Party! We had some yummy chili (by some I mean I had about 4 bowls) and lots of other goodies...Mary and I jumped in the bounce house, which was actually broken and made me feel like I was dying because it was so much harder to jump in, and then hung out on the driveway around the fire pit!

Here's a picture of Keith and I, I apologize for the poor quality - it was taken on Keith's phone since mine was dead and I left my camera at home...but you get the idea anyways!


Like usual, I had my costume planned out for months in advance, Keith, on the other hand...well, he's not as much of a planner as I am...so, we ended up making his the morning of their party....by now I'm pretty much used to these last minute projects so I'm starting to be very creative and inventive in how to do big things in small amounts of time....anyways, it turned out great and we both looked good! My tutu was homemade and I was very proud of how it turned out! I already have ideas for next year and how to make it better! Can't wait to see how it turns out!!! :)

No comments: