Saturday, September 18, 2010

September is half over?? WHAT!?!

Yes, you read that accurately...September is more than halfway over, and I don't even know where the time has gone! Not only does this mean that my birthday month has almost come to a close, but also that the dreaded *gasp* WINTER is on it's way here....NOOOOO!!!!

Oh well, I guess you can't avoid the inevitable, eh?

This weekend my good friend Matt came in to visit! I always tease him because he is my best girlfriend! I LOVE to shop, I mean I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! But I do NOT love spending hours upon hours at the mall going to three stores; I prefer the more efficient in, out and on your way version of shopping and that is one reason why I love my Matty. Well and because of this:

[personal slave shopping assistant :)]

What a great day it has been, thank you outlet mall for wonderful deals and thank you birthday month for coupons too :)


1 comment:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

A birthday month? Hm, the "worst" I've had to endure with a co-worker was a birthday week. You take the cake. Pun intended!

Nice pictures of Matt. He does allow your abuse, it's a wonder!