Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday nights and giant Sundays

Tonight, Keith and I went for a late dinner at The Clubhouse -- oh my goodness was it yummy! We decided to just get appetizers so we ordered Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Flaming Spinach & Artichoke Dip -- which really comes out flaming!!!! It was such a great atmosphere, the server was phenomenal, really knew a lot about the company and the food that was being served...plus she was really fun and friendly. We ended up making friends with the people next to us and spending a portion of our evening chatting with them...things like this really make me smile because I really enjoy random conversations with strangers!

For dessert we had this:

[Vanilla ice cream, chocolate chip cookies,
brownies, hot fudge, walnuts and chocolate syrup,
Goldbrick chocolate topping, whipped cream.]


Oh my goodness it was SO yummy! I definitely could have done without the whipped cream, but I still REALLY enjoyed it. Plus the company was fantastic so it made for another great date night out :)

1 comment:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

I kept waiting to read about Sunday when I realized it was sundae! :)

You sure do some fun things!