Sunday, September 26, 2010

Coming out from underneath my rock one weekend at a time....

This weekend Keith and I planned to hang out with his (and now my) friends Matt and Mary. We don't get to see them very often because our schedules are all so jam packed, but every time we do see them we always have such a great time, and Saturday was no exception!

After Keith and I had breakfast at IKEA (they have buy one get one from now until October 1st) and I did some hard work on homework, we headed to meet up with Matt and Mary and start our evening adventures at Portillo's for dinner. YUM!

We then headed to Spring Grove for a corn maze. My first ever! No one really liked my Corn-Maize - Corn-Corn joke, however I thought it (and still think it is) hilarious!! (In case you're having a hard time figuring it out maize is another word for corn and since it was a corn maze I called it a "Corn-Corn" to be silly).

We covered the entire maze - all 11 and some odd miles of it - finding all 24 checkpoints and after four hours of REALLY hard work, LOTS of laughter, children who should NOT have been out until midnight and a few other interesting encounters, we received a certificate saying we completed the maze...and we couldn't have been happier!


[Please notice the glow necklaces Matt brought
for Mary and I to wear -- at one point we were all
wearing them; but I think Mary and I had the
most on out of everyone :)]

Another fabulous weekend, another fantastic activity, and another great picture for the scrapbook!! :)

No comments: