Thursday, September 9, 2010

Birthday Month Continues...

On a typical Monday night you can find Keith and I at his neighbor's house talking, laughing, and doing other things adults do to relieve themselves from their day...like play their own version of minute to win it.

In honor of me being born, Maggie and Frank hosted a small birthday party for me...with these really yummy cookies stuffed with chocoloate, balloons, presents and GAMES!

Here is what the night ended up looking like.....(p.s. I stole these from Maggie's blog, so you better go check it out in order to make me feel better about doing this!)


[blowing a bubble across the kitchen]

[keeping three balloons up in the air for a minute]
[much harder than you think!]

[Maggie's turn!]

[blowing bubbles - totally rocked at this one!]


[stacking three golf balls on top of each other]

[I have terribly shake-y hands so this was VERY hard for me!]
[Maggie was really good at this one though!]

[and the boys just sat around watching TV
while my birthday games were taking place -
party poopers....]
[Keith finally tried the golf ball one and
Frank managed to accomplish the bubble blowing one --
I think they felt left out of all the fun we were having :)]


Happy Birthday Month to Me :)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay minute to win it party! lol :)