Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer!

Last semester I promised myself that when summer came I would blog more often...yet here we are in the middle of August and I have yet to blog that often! I am thankful for the loyal readers who are still hanging in there with me, I also apologize to you for not fulfilling your desire to the insides of my life! For a while I didn't want to blog because I didn't have anything sophisticated and wonderful to post about! But then I realized...I'm not a very sophisticated person...but my life is pretty wonderful and very full of lively activities!

Therefore, I've decided to give you all a glimpse of my wonderfully average and not sophisticated summer adventures! I decided I will put each activity into a seperate post - as I don't want to overwhelm you with them all!

I hope you enjoy reading about them as much as I enjoyed them!

much love!

1 comment:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

You have some catching up to do.

Gee, one has to be sophisticated to blog? Then it's time for me to stop!