Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shrek - The musical!

(July 30)

My guilty pleasure: Musicals. How gross. But the thought of people on stage singing songs to tell a story makes me very giddy inside.

So, when I was told that I would be going to Shrek the musical I was beyond excited. It was one that I will definitely remember! We arrived a bit late, but who knew being late would pay off! As in a free upgrade from balcony ($30 tickets) to orchestra ($75 tickets)!! From the moment I sat down to the moment it ended I was engrossed by the entire thing: the setting, the music, the acting, the props, the prop changes; asking myself: how did they do that?? And trying to figure it all out! I love, love, loved it! How wonderful.

[Shrek!]

[Scrapbook worthy :)]

[Cadillac Place Theatre]

I love musicals.

No comments: