Monday, August 9, 2010

The little things...

I love cutting coupons. I look forward to sales and discounts and refuse to buy anything full price. If it's not on clearance, I don't need it! I can't justify spending money on something that I have the ability to make and I rarely go out to dinner without bringing a coupon with me.

Prior to these posts I haven't let many in on my relationship life -- I'm not big on making my dating life public. But since it seems I have found myself a pretty fantastic man, who I actually see a future with I apologize and disclaim at this moment that you may be reading quite a bit about him; seeing as he is not only my boyfriend, but my best friend as well (insert sappy oohs and awws here)!

With that said, one of the reasons I knew it was "meant to be" - whatever THAT is supposed to mean - is because he shares the same belief in discount shopping and coupon cutting that I do; sometimes, I think he's even more into it than I am!

2 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

Three posts in one evening? You're freaking me out...

BTW, no wonder you liked my seven dollar top!

Erin Finney said...

Just wait! There's a BIG one coming! It's all about my week long vacation! But after that you will have to wait for the others to post later in the week!

And yes, that may have been one of the reasons!