Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tim McGraw and my favorite pocket :)

(June 25)

Prior to this year I have been to 3 concerts; 2 were Superchick concerts; a band I'm sure few of you readers have even heard of; and the last was Carrie Underwood while I was going to NIU and she performed at their convocation center.

But this year I have been to almost double the amount I've been to in my entire life! My week long vacation ended with one of those concerts from the list - Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum!

This was such a FUN concert and allowed me to enjoy my favorite kind of music -- country!


[so excited!]

Now, since I'm high maintenance and have a slight issue with worrying...about EVERYTHING... we had tickets for covered seats...BUT our dear friend Polly won tickets for lawn seats so we had to stop by and visit her!!

Polly is someone I met when I started dating Keith, and quickly became a very important person to me! I don't know what it is about her, she just has a *GENUINE* love for people, animals, and LIFE in general! Polly reminds me a lot of myself with how selfless and concerned with others she is and I think because of that she has found her very own little pocket in my heart!
[me and polly pockets]

[here we go!]


What a great ending to an even better week :) Life is so good. I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!