Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Go ahead and let them walk all over you.

Chivalry is only dead because we killed it.
Men take advantage of us because we let them.

It's not until you grow up and quit putting your value in some guy who is no good and start putting it in Christ that you will truly be happy.

And to be completely honest with you, I'm so sick of it.
I'm so sick of walking around hearing girls point out any little thing that they think is imperfect about them.

No, I am not perfect, but through Jesus my imperfections are perfect.
And I'm sick of people, especially women, thinking that they aren't good enough or deserving enough of the man God has chosen for them.

Because you know what, that's stupid. It's stupid to think that way and it's stupid to believe that.

And by saying that you're smacking God in the face and saying "you know what God, you don't know what I need"

talk about insulting God...you jerk.

So I'm sick of it. I don't want to hear it anymore. No excuse is good enough, no reason will be proof enough, that you are not perfect.

Because when Christ lives in you, you are perfect.
So stop measuring yourself by this world, and live the life you claim to live.
Because I'm sick of it, and I'm done hearing it.

So demand what you deserve, and don't settle for anything less.
Believe that Jesus will take care of you, and recklessly abandon how you use to think.

Because believe me, you are worth it.
Jesus wouldn't have died for you if you weren't.

No comments: